With the advancement in technology, web developers have now got many options for various projects and all of these come with a different set of advantages. ASP.NET is one such technology which enable developers to create advanced websites, web applications and content-driven sites. In this blog, you will get to know how to improve the performance of your ASP.NET-based web app.
Created by Microsoft, ASP.NET is well recognized as an open-source server-side web application framework. In a short time, the framework has made its presence known among a large number of developers. Following are the major advantages of using ASP.NET as the technology for website or app development:
There is no denial of the fact that the framework makes an ideal selection; however, developers are likely to make big mistakes while doing programming with ASP.NET. This has gone a long way from the list of server-side programming language. It’s proven to have more popularity and traffic than other programming languages available today. When you hire dedicated ASP.NET developers of best development companies, you can rest assured to have a project worth delivering your purposes. Here, the blog post will help you to know about how you can improve the performance of your ASP.NET web application and avoid some common mistakes.
1. Caching Is A Good Technique: If you want to improve performance of the application, use the caching method. This can help in case of infrequent data change or when the application has static content in the page. Output caching is a good choice when the application fails to serve the purpose of directing real-time content for the delivery purpose; however, the data will no longer be latest for the duration you enable caching. Caching stores the output of the page so consecutive requests for the web page load quickly by using the previous outputs.
3. Take The Advantage Of Paging: Huge records in the server require abundant time for the process of loading the page. You can simply choose to show small subsets of data for one particular time as this will make the page load faster. The same method you can use to load the next page too.
4. Threading Helps An App Run Faster: Yes, that’s right but you would need to take proper care for avoiding possible problems. If you hire dedicated dot NET developers, you would not experience the issue at all. Use IO operations and processor-intensive operations in way of background worker process or separate thread. One thread runs one operation and other work for a different purpose to make your app more responsive and functional.
5. Consider Server.Transfer in spite of Response.Redirect: Both of these present the user with the content of a fresh page in a different manner. If you use Response.Redirect, the server sends HTTP header to the browser with the status code and a message that the object has changed with the new location. The browser, after this, starts working with other requests to the new object. Now the Server.Transfer! It only sends execution from one to another page on the server. Back-and-fourth network traffic gets reduced easing the pressure on the webserver and network bandwidth.
6. Use image and CSS layouts properly: It’s better if you use fewer images. Use of more images will need more time and load the application slowly. You would not want it, of course. It’s better you use small-sized images in the way that it gets repeated using CSS. If possible use colors, shades, styles through CSS by replacing some images. Use CSS layouts wherever possible.
If you don’t want to take any chance with your project, you should hire best ASP.NET programmers to take responsibility for every significant task. Only expert professionals can ensure you on-time and flawless delivery of the project. At Source Soft Solutions, we have a team of highly experienced and talented ASP.NET developers who have full control over the development process and can be fit for any type of technology-related requirement. You can email your queries at firstname.lastname@example.org or call @ +1 (609) 945-4955.
You may like to read:
5 Fundamental Truths About Social Media Optimization Services
Responsive Website or Mobile App: Which Is Better For You in 2021?
Everything you need to know about React native app development
Do’s and Don’ts for Hiring the best Android Developer in 2021
How To Estimate the Time, and Cost of an ML App Project
Copyright Disclaimer: Unauthorized use, publication, and/or duplication of our website and blog content without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Source Soft Solutions with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.