Since the discovery and inception of WordPress – it has become enormous in almost all online businesses. When it comes to developing incredibly interactive websites, it is quite hard to find a choice like WordPress. Not only it is the widely used website development platform but it also it has emerged as one of the best CMC structure for building websites. From its inception in 2003 till date, WordPress has been the ideal choice for businesses of all size – small, medium and large enterprises.
If you’re looking for a reputable company with the highly experienced team of professionals who offer affordable WordPress website development services, look no further than Source Soft Solutions. We have years of experience in delivering custom WordPress CMS website development services that include rich functionality, and robust and scalable capabilities. Have a look over our successfully delivered projects >> WordPress Development
But, why businesses should choose WordPress for website development of your business
1. Free and Open Source – WordPress.com and WordPress.org are absolutely free to use. It is an Open Source project, means it has been developed by a collection of contributors. WordPress offers various free themes and plugins, but the premium version provides better features and quality support. However, you can absolutely keep your WordPress costs to a minimum. Sometimes, the webmasters and the business owners end up paying for hosting or the development charges.
2. Scale and Expand Your Website – Themes and plugins are the essential elements for expanding your site. The theme serves as the base of the site’s foundation. You need minimal design work including some color changes, logo addition, and of course, new pages and blog section. But every once in a while you realize that something new needs to be added to your website. When it comes to adding functionality to your site, plugins play a vital role. The growing websites should get a new theme every now and then to give a new look and attract more customers.
3. Easy To Manage – We, at Source Soft Solutions, sell reasonable and affordable packages for upfront downpayment and recurring monthly payment for maintenance. Although it isn’t difficult to manage WordPress if you are well acquainted with it and go through its tutorials properly. However, when it comes to keeping your WordPress website secure, our team keeps track of the server, checks the security plugins, runs backups from time to time, tests the functionality and broken links and makes improvements in speed and SEO. With us, you just focus on your business, we will take care of the technical stuff.
4. Full Control Of Your Website – Type “website builders” or “website platforms” on Search engines and you’ll get a myriad of results. WordPress will most likely be on all website building lists, along with competition like Joomla, Magento, Shopify and more. All of them are considered good for making websites, but the non-open source ones, such as Squarespace, Shopify, and WIX, limit your control to whatever features are offered in the premium packages. But, with WordPress, you technically have full ownership of your site and content.
5. Search Engine Friendly – WordPress is known for having precise SEO built into the platform. Search engine crawlers find it quite easy to index WordPress websites. The credit goes to the easy and clean coding offered by WordPress. The presence of Meta tags, description, keywords, and titles for every pages guarantees targeted search engine marketing. These all together helps search engines know about your content and helps you get indexed in a much better way and potentially helps you grow rankings.
WordPress has a huge number of followers across the world. From Bloggers, business owners, developers to eCommerce professionals, WordPress is the right choice among all tech geeks. So if you are planning to develop a website for your business or looking to redesign your existing site, then we can help you outrank your competitors through our professional WordPress website development services. We will not only build your website, but will also provide you maintenance services along with some free plugins, themes, tools, and full media support.
How Magento Website Development Services is Benefiting Ecommerce Businesses
5 Fundamental Truths About Social Media Optimization Services
Responsive Website or Mobile App: Which Is Better For You in 2021?
Everything you need to know about React native app development
Do’s and Don’ts for Hiring the best Android Developer in 2021
Copyright Disclaimer: Unauthorized use, publication, and/or duplication of our website and blog content without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Source Soft Solutions with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.