Content and SEO are the two sides of the same coin. Content marketing forms an integral part of search engine optimization (SEO). You cannot just optimize your website and expect to achieve great results. Similarly, you cannot get top rankings by just creating content. A lot goes into content creation and marketing.Creating the right content and marketing it on the right platforms is the key to your SEO success. In this blog, we will discuss content strategies and affordable content development services that can improve your SEO results in 2019 and beyond. Check them out!
This Periodic Table of SEO by Search Engine Land shows different elements of content marketing that can affect your SEO rankings. Let’s first understand what are these content elements.
1. Content Quality: Are you providing real value to your readers through content? Are you creating quality content that aims to resolve customer queries or their problems? You must ask yourself these questions before developing your content strategy.
2. Content Research: Creating quality content is based on how much research we are doing for a given topic. Your content must answer your readers’ queries in a way they understand. For instance, if your target audience does not understand technical jargons, you must avoid using them in your content.
3. Content Words: A recent research has revealed that Google ranks long-form content that contains more than 1800+ words. The reason why you should adopt long-form content strategy is that such content helps you to increase user engagement, provide higher value, bring repeat traffic, build brand authority, and improve SEO results.
4. Content Freshness: Google uses “Query Deserved Freshness (QDF)” algorithm in cases where a search term becomes suddenly popular than normal days. If Google finds your content contains fresh content on that search term, it boosts its ranking position in its SERPs.
5. Content Vertical Search: When a user makes a general query on Google, the search engine looks across a wide range of topics to find the relevant results, this is called horizontal search. Google also have an algorithm to perform vertical search. This search is based on images, videos, and local content. If your website does not perform well in horizontal search, you can work on vertical search and try to incorporate interesting and unique images, videos, and local content in your SEO strategy.
6. Content as Direct Answer: There are some basic queries that users often ask, such as “Who is the President.” Google often licenses these answers or provides credit to websites offering quality answer to basic queries. Your website too can earn the credit and establish credibility by providing answers to some of the most basic questions people ask.
Content Strategies that Can Improve Your SEO Results
1. Value Marketing
In a recent survey, 86% of customers said that authenticity is the number #1 factor for them when making a purchase decision. In fact, 73% of consumers are willing to pay more for a product if the company offers transparency and fulfills its promises. And, more than 93% of people remain loyal to one brand if the company offers complete transparency and value.
This means, today, you don’t just need to focus on content marketing but on value marketing. The content you create, publish, and promote on any platform affects your brand identity. If your published content does not reflect what you mentioned in your mission statement, your brand may not be able to develop trust among the targeted audience.
Your content should educate, entertain, and inform customers, depending on which stage they are in your sales funnel. Your content should communicate a sense of authenticity and bring transparency. The higher the trust you build among consumers, the higher the ranking position you will achieve on SERPs.
2. Context Marketing
What is context marketing? It is delivering the right content to the right people at the right time. For instance, if you find a user has downloaded an eBook from your website, you can present him/her with eBooks that deal with the similar topics. How context marketing helps your business? It increases the chances of user conversion.
With context marketing, you can provide personalized content to the users. And, people simply love personalized content because it exactly talks about the queries they are looking for. When you provide content at the exact time they need it, chances of conversion increases. Improving the conversion rate is one of the goals of search engine optimization and content can help you with that.
3. Voice Search Content
According to a recent survey, voice search is at the third spot when it comes to SEO trends. Google’s CEO Sundar Pichai said that 1/5 queries on Google these days are from voice devices. With voice searches increasing, it becomes essential to optimize your content if you are looking to show up for voice search results.
Voice search queries are longer than the ones we type on phone or desktop. Voice searches contain question phrases starting with what, how, when, and where.
People use voice search for finding relevant information in their locality, such as best restaurants, doctor appointment, weather condition, etc.
You cannot just create for popular voice search queries and expect “Siri” and “Hey Google” to pick it up from your website. It requires SEO work. Find out the common questions and queries of users and create content around them, add structured data to your website, and make your site mobile-friendly if you want your site to appear in the voice search results. 80% of voice search results are from the top 3 organic results on Google. If your website ranks at the top 3 positions for a particular topic, it would definitely appear in the voice search results.
4. Podcasts, Webinars, and Videos are the New Era
To stand out in the crowded marketplace, your business needs to publish a lot of videos in the form of podcasts, webinars, and more. Podcasts are convenient for busy professionals and higher-income families. A recent study has shown that 91% of B2B professionals consider webinar as their preferred form of content.
Small videos are extremely popular among young adults and working professionals. So whether you own an eCommerce store or sell automotive parts online, you can definitely work on video marketing to reach wider audience and increase conversion rate.
5. Social Media Engagement through Content
Content is the only way to connect with your audience on social media channels. Billions of mobile users spend hours and hours on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and other channels. You must identify the types of content that boost engagement, increase brand trust, and build a community.
The higher the engagement on social media, the better the SEO results. Higher social media performance means you provide top quality content. Quality content is equivalent to top rankings. Hire an SMO services company and work together to build a content strategy to improve your brand awareness and engagement on social channels.
Content is king. You need a king to run the kingdom. If you want better SEO results, first improve your content strategy. The aforementioned content development strategies would definitely help you improve brand authority, build trust, drive traffic, and increase conversions. Look for affordable content development services provider to prepare a customized content strategy for your business and see more growth overall. Ready? Contact Source Soft Solutions for content marketing services today!
5 Common Mobile App UX Design Errors to Avoid
How Magento Website Development Services is Benefiting Ecommerce Businesses
5 Fundamental Truths About Social Media Optimization Services
Responsive Website or Mobile App: Which Is Better For You in 2021?
Everything you need to know about React native app development
Copyright Disclaimer: Unauthorized use, publication, and/or duplication of our website and blog content without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Source Soft Solutions with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.